Scruffs® have partnered with Insect Shield® to develop a collection of pet bedding and accessories, using Insect Shield® built-in insect protection. The active ingredient is odourless and invisible, effectively protecting your dog against: Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ticks, Flies & Ants.
The active ingredient in Insect Shield® called Permethrin, is a synthetic variant of an insect-repellent substance that occurs naturally in certain crystanthemum plants. The Permethrin is so tightly bonded to the fabric fibers that it retains effectiveness through the life of the product. This is well beyond the life of most performance fabric finishes.
The Scruffs® Insect Shield® Soft Walled Dog Bed is constructed using light-weight fabrics, particularly suited for use during summer months. A soft, low-pile fabric upholsters the inner sleep-area of the bed, surrounding by a contrasting herringbone outer sidewall. The two-tone design is accentuated with olive green piping and distinctive shield logo.
The bed has a fixed centre-cushion and integral 100% recycled hollow-fibre fill, this provides greater cushioning characteristics and enhanced durability.
These products can be used in conjunction with, & add to the effectiveness of existing Flea & Tick treatments.
- Protects your dog against: Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ticks, Flies & Ants.
- Constructed using light-weight fabrics, ideal for use during summer months
- Odourless and invisible built-in insect protection
- Provides effective protection for up to 25 washes
- Safe for humans & dogs
- One-piece construction for improved support & durability
- Non-slip base
- Machine wash at 30°C. Do not dry clean
- Small: 50 x 40 x 14cm (19.5” x 16” x 5.5”)
- Medium: 60 x 50 x 18cm (24” x 19.5” x 7”)
- Large: 75 x 60 x 22cm (29.5” x 24” x 8.5”)
- X-Large: 90 x 70 x 26cm (36” x 27.5” x 10”)
Before ordering please ensure your chosen size is right for your dog. For guidance please see our Size Guide.