Manchester-based pet bedding and accessory specialists Scruffs® have confirmed a new pet awards event, hosted on the company’s social media pages.
Scruffs® has confirmed the Scruffs® Awards event, which will take place between the 19th – 25th of July, across the company’s social media pages.
The Scruffs® Awards 2021 is designed to recognise pets and non-profit organisations who have made a difference to the lives of others during the COVID-19 pandemic.
A spokesperson for Scruffs® said, “We are really looking forward to hosting the first ever Scruffs® Awards this summer. We think there is no better way to celebrate our 16th birthday, than to recognise pets and charity organisations who have made a difference to the lives of others during the pandemic. Share your pictures, nominate your local or favourite pet charity, and join in the fun with us online and be in with a chance of winning some doggy treats this July!”
As well as offering a Scruffs® bed or accessory for each of the winners of the award categories, Scruffs® has confirmed they are working alongside several brands to offer additional prizes to category winners. The brands involved alongside Scruffs® are: tails.com, District 70 Pet Accessories, HiLife Dog Food and the Woofstock Dog Festival, an award-winning dog and family event which is taking place between the 6th-8th August this year.
The Scruffs® Awards will feature the following five categories:
- The Best Pose Award: Recognising four-legged friends who pull the funniest or strangest poses for the camera!
- The Happiest Rescue Dog Award: Highlighting rehomed dogs who have settled into their forever homes and are now a big part of their new family.
- The Charity of the Year Award: Recognising pet charities who make a real difference for pets, including rehoming centres and non-profit organisations who offer pets another chance to find their forever homes.
- The Best Support Dog Award: Celebrating all support and assistance dogs – for example, guide dogs and medical awareness dogs.
- The Hero Award: Highlighting heroic pets who transform and enrich the lives of their owners and vice versa.
For more information on the content mentioned in this release, please contact a member of the Scruffs® marketing team on email@example.com.