Scruffs Scandi Non Tip Pet Food & Water Bowl - Grey
Why Buy Me?
- Made from heavy stoneware ceramic this pet food & water bowl helps prevent pets from moving the bowls around when feeding
- Thick sides help keep food and water cooler for longer
- Flared base helps prevent bowl from tipping over
- Chip and bite resistant
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
Our Scandi range has been widely influenced by Nordic designs and lifestyles. Using clean, simple lines with a flared base, we have created a functional, non-tip shape that looks modern and minimal. By then combining matt cream and grey glazes with a natural 'Potters Clay' we have taken the design element further to create a modern artisan look, so form really has been fused with function. Each Scandi bowl is hand dipped making each one unique.
Made from heavy stoneware ceramic it's designed to help prevent pets from moving the bowl around when eating, with a flared base to also help prevent bowls from tipping over. The thick sides help keep food and water cooler for longer.
This durable food bowl is chip and bite resistant as well as dishwasher and microwave safe.
Available in Sizes:
- 14 x 14 x 5cm | 0.4L - Ideally suited for toy and small dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs
- 16 x 16 x 5cm | 0.5L - Ideally suited for small to medium dogs and large cats
- 20 x 20 x 7cm | 1.3L - Ideally suited for large and medium breeds of dog
Made from heavy stoneware ceramic to help prevent pets from moving the bowls around when eating or drinking
Available in Sizes (Dimensions | Capacity):
- 14 x 14 x 5cm | 0.4L
- 16 x 16 x 5cm | 0.5L
- 20 x 20 x 7cm | 1.3L
Our Happy Customers
- water bowl
No Wet floor
Product exactly as described. Delivered well wrapped. Works a treat.
The bowl was ideal for its purpose. It does not tip over and is a good size
Does what it says
Bought to stop boisterous kittens from tipping over their water bowl. So far it has remained upright. Also looks nice.
Nice quality bowl to have out
Our dog seems to like it and I like the look of it
Hasn’t tipped it yet!
Our puppy has a habit of picking up/flipping his water bowl. So far so good with this one!